Well I haven't been husband tagged or whatever, but sorry to say I don't think I'd fill it out anyway.. too time consuming :) and slightly not my style. So I thought I'd tell you all a little about Jake because I assume the majority of you don't know him very well or have never even met him, especially those of you out of staters. So I'll tell you a little bit about him (hope he doesn't mind.) I'd post a picture but wouldn't you know we are so lame we only take pictures of our kids and so the most recent one I have is pretty outdated. I would symbolically post the Cruiser, however, it and I are in a fight and so it can't be on my blog at this present time.
He is 5'something, a hundred and something pounds, an Aquarious, brown hair, green eyes. We met through Sammy, my friend at Utah State, they went to high school together. We ran into each other at a concert in Salt Lake and I guess as they say the rest is history. Jakes likes to snowboard, mountain bike, put dents in his Landcruiser.. I MEAN go 4 wheeling in his Landcruiser. He likes snorkels on his cars (who doesn't). He has just re picked up mountain biking racing and triathalons, he is a really good swimmer, he is building a road bike so he can add that to his biking addiction. He likes to camp, hike, do anything outdoors including climb insanely high mountains like Mt. Rainier. Even though I think he just climbed it cause he liked the name and wanted to name his first son after it. He is really good at bringing me flowers, Symphony bars, and Diet Coke with or without request (his most important talent if you ask me.) He is obnoxiously funny and I say obnoxious because it's usually accurately making fun of me and I pretend that it bugs me. He is a magnificent cook, his newest creations include Pad Thai and fresh spring rolls with peanuts sauce. He contributes some pretty awesomely long eye lashes to our offspring, and hopefully some non pasty skin unlike my own. He is a very present dad and has managed to make Piper quite the daddy's little girl. He appreciates good music and can listen to the Rx Bandits more than is healthy I believe, we used to attend the spiratic concert before late night baby sitting was a problem. He is really good about putting up with me and all my high maintenance quirks like expensive makeup, jeans addiction, cleaning OCD, twelve hour get ready time, overly scented self and house, incessant talking and ranting, almost oddly close relationship with my brother and the overall confusion that is me. I think he is pretty freaking awesome which says a lot when you have married as long as we have ( 3 or 4 years I can never keep it strait.) He is probably one of the most all around intelligent people, he knows a little or a lot about everything and if he doesn't he figures it out. Oh, and I can't forget what a great housekeeper he is and how many dishes he washes and the outstanding amount of laundry he does. Ok, wait.. that would just make him too good to be true :)
Sunday, March 2, 2008
I May Be In The Doghouse After This......
Posted by Toni at 2:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
This is sweet. I love hearing other women brag about their hubbies and how awesome they are.
Thanks for posting over the weekend. True bloggers don't take weekends off, your hardcore!!
Great post. Jake is a great guy. I love learning more about him and seeing how happy he make you.
Post a Comment