I am headed to Beckett's two month appointment today. We are celebrating it by taking him to Disney's Princesses on Ice. Ok not really... we are going for my niece Emalee's birthday. But I am sure Beckett will be memorizing their every triple lux and taking mental notes on what bows they wear with what tierras. We are truly celebrating it by going to Sawadee and getting yellow curry. Ok not really we are just going for fun. But in my heart of hearts I am celebrating it with yellow curry and Thai food, but then again I would celebrating me showering for the day if it meant some Thai food.
I went to lunch with my two friends that I have known since we were Minutemen. It was very fun and they have adorable kids. I was laughing at Kambri as I thought of her all day and I was telling Alexis about them and their kisses and hand holding and personal space issues and just laughing for the rest of the day. Then what a treat to see Kim at Old Navy.. I mean where ELSE would us housewives go in the middle of the day?? Seriously. It was a good day I ended it with my most down to earth friend at a movie.. the movie was pretty ridiculous, Definately Maybe. I may post my thoughts on that later.
I am almost ready to introduce something that is going to be a very special part of my life. I haven't quite got a feel for it yet so I can't give him (or her) a proper introduction. I haven't even discovered it's gender yet, that is how unfamiliar we are, but soon we will be dancing across the living room and sweeping each other off our feet on the hardwood. So once I can give the new addition to our family a proper introduction you will have to wait. And hopefully the suspense won't kill you.
Friday, March 14, 2008
Posted by Toni at 9:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I just saw a commercial for Disney's Princesses On Ice. Piper is going to love it. Good luck Beck...maybe your dad can take you to monster truck show.
I know what your new addition is and I am sooo jealous! By the way I am back from San Francisco and will call you tomorrow. Had to check the blog before I went to bed :)
What is this new addition? I am anxious to hear. Sounds like a fun time. What did you think of Disney on Ice?
Tell us the new addition, can't wait to hear!!
suspense is killing me....on with it woman!!!
Post a Comment