Thursday, March 20, 2008

Dont Mess With Us


Buddies, and possibly/hopefully spouses? Not the two boys, Avery and Beckett. The little girl is Avery, Alexis' baby and then Cohen, Kim's baby. I got them all matching shirts when they were fetuses now here they all are.

6 comments:

the Rabes said...

Oh how sweeet!! Those are some dang cute babies! I love the shirts, what a fun little group!

cAsSy said...

The matching shirts rock. They look like body guards!!

Supalinds said...

So dang cute!!

Lindsey Rose said...

This is a way cute picture! I also linked to Lex's blog and saw the pict of the three of you prego! Way cute! They would make a great couple!

Kara said...

How fun, I love that all of us have babies the same ages. They look cute in their matching shirts. Yeah, email me and we can have a play date next week some time.

The Steel's said...

So fun to have them all at the same ages. They are all very very cute! And I love all of their names..good choice ladies! Cool shirts too!