Thursday, March 13, 2008

Areas Of Business

Couple of things.
-I would first like to welcome Amber here. (She makes great babies BTW)
-Scott and Trish are having a boy and I am thrilled, although I know they don't visit here cause they are too busy.
-Kara-thanks for the alfredo sauce.. bet you never thought anyone would actually try it, but if I went through the trouble to post a recipe on my blog that would mean I really thought it was good, so I made it and it was really good! It got an A+ in my recipe rating record. I will see you in 1.5 hours.
-I realized I better ShOut oUt to Mindy for being pregnant!
-Thanks to Joni and Shar for the girl date yesterday it was great.. and a ShOut oUt to Joni it was birthday last week and I didn't even know. Some friend.

4 comments:

cAsSy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Supalinds said...

will you come cook for me?? You are always trying fun new things.

I. Puerility said...

Don't count us out...I try to visit as often as I can. Hope to see you guys soon!

--Scott

Sharstin said...

was fun to hang out..