For me it truly takes a village to raise my kids. I need help. I'll admit it proudly. All you out there that live out state away from your family my hat is off to you. I say this because I went swimming with the two babies yesterday (Piper still cries like a baby so she gets that label) and there is no way I could have done it without my cousins and sister. I am so grateful for our parents and family that are my village. My cousins are the sisters I never had. I don't think they get on here at all but I don't think they know what they mean to me and how much I value them.
So yeah, lesson learned yesterday at swimming pool: Don't go alone or Piper will drowned because she has little girl swim balls, she is not afraid of water.
Second lesson: After such a big outing one must take a day off to regroup because it was a lot of work. The summer with two children is going to be ...... hard work and interesting. But I will get out of my house...I hope.
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Posted by Toni at 10:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
"Little girl swim balls"
I heart you!!!! You crack me up! Where have you been all my life? Can we play soon?
LOL! She really does have "Little girl balls" period. She is going to be the little girl I always wanted, if I get a priss, lets trade...lol!
I don;t know if you will know this is here but you mean a lot to me too! I had a blast swimming with you guys. I hope I can do it many more times. And I dont mind diving to save Piper, or any of the kids for that matter. Love you lots!
oh, that is sweet. i should read your blog more often!
Post a Comment