Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Y o Yo Yo

Well I figured I better write something even if it's lame because I hate when I check other people's blogs and there is nothing new! So.. had a good weekend, blah blah. Did some family dinners which were very fun. Can't go wrong with the Pizzeria (in O Town). Went to a Thai place with the whole family. Piper had a sleep over at grandma's. Went to cute Zoee's over the top blessing celebration. We watched the All Star game at my brother's house, well more so I watched kids instead of the game. Yesterday we took Piper to a pet store to look at animals and then to the Hello Kitty store and to ride on the carousel at the Southtowne Mall. Then hung out at the Carroll's for awhile. It was a nice weekend. However I don't know why children insist on not sleeping. I think every kid you have cuts your sleep in half. We tried to establish good sleeping habits too... but Piper wakes up in the middle of the night so much now. I think maybe she knows Beck is in the bedroom. And then there is him... He just grunts and snorts all night. So typical boy. I feel bad for Jake he had to go to school and then work all day after maybe 4 or 5 hours of sleep. At least I get to hang out in my jammies for a few hours. But, don't worry good dinner and dessert are on the way for him to look forward to. So anyway that is my lame and boring update from Tone Loc.

2 comments:

cAsSy said...

The Pizzeria is the best, they have the best salad too. Good choice. Maybe we should RC it there soon...I'll run it by Steven.

Supalinds said...

There are few things in this world that are better than the pizzeria. Mmmm...good.

I wish I was a kid again so I could go to the Hello Kitty store. I loved that plac when I was little.