
If I had a dollar for every day in the past year I was stuck home with out a car I would be able to buy a new car. Ok not quite, but it feels that way. This is my new infatuation. Don't you think it fits me? Don't get me wrong, I love the Landcruiser (sarcastic face) but I think this car fits me more. Therefore I am at the point of no return on getting me into a new car. Sometimes being stuck at home with children is worse than prison. Trust me, I have been. Anyway, had to post something other than my kids' faces. Even I get sick of that, not my kids' faces, of course (at least not that I'll admit) but only pictures of them on here.
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Trapped
Posted by Toni at 12:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is what Devin wants :)
I love that suv....I hope you get one so you can quit your confinement and get out of the casa. Steve and I want your kids...we are afraid ours will be ugly. You can always drive out this way and hang out with me! (awesome drive;))
Post a Comment