Well me and the spin bike found each other again, and my bottom is still feeling the reunion. How great did it feel to sweat. I dripped, I actually did. It had been almost nine months since I could work out that hard. Granted half the time I had to be out of the saddle TMI? But it was great for 60 minutes it was just me. Me and everything I had in me. No prior obligations, no whining, no yawning just me and my drive to release it all. It was intoxicating. The only stress I felt was figuring out how I am going to make it back to the gym in the weekdays. 5:30 a.m. not being an option. Too bad my belly didn't instantaneously form a six pack and shed all trace of being pregnant a month ago. Maybe next time.
Mom and I went to the Jazz game, pretty much good for analyzing the players and the hair styles of all the women around us, as well as the spray tan sitting next to us. Not sure what blinds me more, the tan or her wedding ring. Good old Steve Brown.
So I was thinking: What am I going to do when Piper doesn't take naps anymore? No rest for the weary I guess.
I think I am going to send my dog under the sea. So Ursula can take out her voice box and black mail her for something. At least she won't be able to bark anymore. And my love for her will grow ten fold. What is it with once we have babies we can't stand our animals? Maybe one too many living creatures needing our attention and depending on us for food.
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Random Thoughts
Posted by Toni at 2:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I feel the same way when I am working it out! It is my sanctuary and my sanity at times-I'm addicted! I look forward to it, and hate to miss a day. Don't you worry--Beckett will be sleeping through the night soon, and you can go early. I am just finishing up your picts--so your dvd should be ready in a few days for you to pick up. I added a few new ones to the blog--hope you like them--see ya soon
Hilarious! Glad you made your way back to the good 'ol spin bike :)
Yeah...your first workout session!!! I can only imagine how good that must have felt, er, well every where but the bottom.
The Little Mermaid..Ursula...you really need get out more...I'll do whatever I can to help. Just no more little mermaid.
We don't want to hear about your bottom sweat.
there is nothing wrong with the little mermaid!! I miss having a treadmill...i am getting one this month maybe next...i miss the sweat! I bet it feels great to move around after 9 months of not being able too!
These are definately random thoughts, but I love them. I really do wish I had your drive for working out. Maybe someday!
Post a Comment