Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A Light At The End Of The Tunnel

The sun came out and so so did we. Been on a couple of bike rides and walks and man, bring it mother nature. Done. Done. Done. That is what I am. Done with cold. Done with RSV. Done with fevers. Done with boredom. I am ready for warmth, just like everyone else! Excited for the kids to run the neighborhood and give me a heart attack. Excited for warm weather so I actually get my butt out there running and biking and get ready for the races I have committed to. And excited for play dates with friends because I miss you all so dearly. Oh, I am also excited for all my prego friends to have their babies this summer.

I love all the apps for your phone that take pictures. Hello, take the pressure off for picture taking and editing. And I don't have to push bikes and strollers with a big honking camera around my neck. I can just load off the phone and load onto the blog. GR8, just like Tony The Tiger.
(Man, I haven't been called that for awhile) Oh, and my printer is busted and that is the way I get my photos off my memory cards. And I way too lazy to go dig through my computer box down stairs for an alternate way, so I will just wait for pay day to buy a new printer.

So.. I basically just want to eat Indie in these pictures, all bundled up in her hat with her binkie. In some of them her cheeks are literally red because I kept kissing and biting them.


indie walks 4
indie walks
indie walks 3
indie walks2

One bad thing about having your nephews live a couple houses down~ the kids want to knock on the door to play every time you walk by and when they aren't home you have to coax them and then physically extract them from the front porch in tears. That picture of my peanut is in the middle of the coaxing and right before the physical extraction.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

reason 1,876,333 that I need an Iphone. sadly, i just don't see that happening for me.
but your kids are cute. now if only the weather would stay nice more than a day or two.

Unknown said...

p.s. am i on the "excited for my pregnant friends to have babies" list?

Adam and Brittany said...

Amen sister, bring on the sun!! I can't wait for playdates at the park, in the near future I'm thinking.

A said...

I'm pleased to now be at the top of the people you like list!! So we just kept missing each other the other day. I saw you getting back from your walk just as we started and then I saw you leaving Target just as we got there. Sucky. We should do stuff. Together!

Stephanie said...

I KNOW!!! I need the cold to go away NOW!! We equally love living down the street from you guys!