
There is not enough time in the day. Especially between the hours of 8-8:00 when your kids are asleep. I stay up too late and wake up too early in order to have my own time. Time with my lover boy, time with my friends, time to workout. I never seem to regret the late nights or the early mornings, except in those moments when all heck is breaking loose and I can't seem to be patient. But hey, I made progress on my quilt, I hung with friends, and I worked out, a little snappiness is worth it, right? RIGHT?
I walked by my bed a few minutes ago and thought, oh man, I can't wait to get back in you and have you wrap your warmth around me. It was only 8:30 am.
It's gonna be a long day.
But it's FRIDAY!
Don't you wish you could survive on little sleep?
Friday, March 18, 2011
Snoozin'
Posted by Toni at 8:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh, I wish I could on with NO sleep. Wouldn't that be great!? But then wait! I really, like REALLY love my bed. I might miss it:( I guess little sleep is going to have to cut it. And you just reminded me that I need to get my lazy trash out and start running again! Thanks alot!!
You are better than me I usually will get back in my bed when it looks so warm and cozy at 8:30!!! And yes I need to start going to bed earlier especially because next year no more sleeping in for me ahhhhh!
I am trying to sleep as much as possible so when I am waking up ever few hours to feed the baby I can think back at all the sleep and comfy times I had before our lima bean got here. It is going to be hard to stay up late and get up early in a few months. Hopefully it will be easy since I'll be doing it for the baby I love. . . . Plus my totally awesome 'butt-hole' will be there every step of the way!
I have seen you with your kids and your sacrifice is working. Your kids are healthy, safe, and kind!
HA! Oh how I wish I could have little sleep! I was just telling my hubby the other night (as I was falling asleep on the couch) that i didn't want to go to bed cause I just wanted a little more time of peace and quiet! I fight to go to sleep every night...ha ha! I am not good at waking up early like you though...you go girl! My baby wakes up at around 5am and I can't get myself to feed her and then get my butt movin'. I just bring her into my bed and we both wake up at around 7:30...lame i know! I always ask myself what I did with my time when I didn't have my 3 little ones....ahhhhhhh the life :) Buuuuuut....wouldn't trade it for the world!!!!
Post a Comment