Monday, March 21, 2011

11 Months

My Lou is 11 MONTHS, I can not even believe it. So crazy. This year has gone by so fast. Probably because I have been the busiest I have ever been in my life thanks to this little spitfire. But we love our little Lou and can hardly believe she is 11 months old.

She is not walking but she is toying with the idea. She stands and takes a step and then sits. She waves. She says "Hi Dad" and "Mom" and "Uh oh" is adorable. She is starting to get her sense of humor, teasing and playing. She is fun. Busy, busy, busy. And very intense. She already loves her grandparents and already prefers them to me most of the time (a little early?). Her older siblings still scare her to death and she gives a nervous cry if they get a little too grabby and confident with her. She sure has a funny personality, and we love her guts.

IMG_1037_2047

IMG_1038_2048

IMG_1035_2045

IMG_1032_2042

IMG_1033_2043

0 comments: