Monday, March 14, 2011

Pebbles Makes Me Happy

Pebbles1
pigtails

Just A Few Things That Make Me Happy Right Now

*Indie's recent ability to sport a pony tail.
*Krispy Kremes and the way they make my belly pop out for days. Sike!
*The Bachelor girls nights
*My neighbors in general, can't stress that enough.
*Sewing nights with friends
*My talks with Alexis-(good thing we are good on the phone).
*My morning runs
*My in laws
*Miss Lou saying, "Bye Dad."
*Giving credit when credit is due.
*GOOD friends, and the ability to establish the difference between GOOD ones and... well, not good ones.
*Jake, when he gets home from bike rides, not so much while he is out
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH just kidding.. sort of.. or not..

4 comments:

Libby said...

That pony tail is too hilarious. I can't wait 'til my gal can sport one.

Also-so happy things are looking up! Raising these kiddos is tough stuff, as in REALLY tough. It's nice when the clouds lift and the good times can roll again.

Jealous of your sewing nights. I need to get in on some of that!

Elizabeth Larson said...

Cute post and CUTE pontytail Indie!! Love it!

Kara said...

She is seriously adorable! I wish I lived in your neighborhood so our kids could be best friends:)

A said...

Hmmm. Who are all these 'not good ones' you speak of?? Hope it's not the blonde crazy lady around the block who makes you sew things for her!!