

Remind me again how I survived in the winter? I am so enjoying the summer that I can't even imagine going back to cold weather. Play dates, swimming, running, biking, ice cream cones everyday... oh boy do I miss cold hard wood floors.
So there are so many blogs to check that I get overwhelmed and don't check any of them. Also if I sit down and start looking, I never stop. So I figure it best not to start because I really can't afford any of my precious free time. Except for my two friend blogs, of course. Anyway.. so alas, I will just post pictures of my kids, because... well what else is interesting about my life???
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Point Of Interest
Posted by Toni at 8:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
A RSS reader will solve your blog reading problem.
It will let you know whenever someone publishes a new entry.
I agree kay chizzle!! Hook it up Toni - saves loads of time.
And, ya know skimming always helps - I never skim yours though.
Piper, cute as always!! I love summer too!!!!
I had to smile at these picts of Piper! I love her and her girlie ways--and I am especially diggin the glasses!I give summer a big thumbs up--it's awesome! It has been so fun getting together for playgroup too--I hope it keeps going--so fun to see you guys!!
Okay, so I know that we are only "Blog Friends" if that is even what you call me reading your posts without actually knowing you. BUT, I must tell you that I think your daughter is gorgeous...and I am not just saying that to be nice. I often show her off to people I work with. I hope you don't find that too creepy. haha.
Post a Comment