Monday, July 14, 2008

Happy Half A Year Old


Beckett and I have had a successful relationship now for six months. Yes, he is six months old today. Why, you ask, do I word it as successful relationship? Well I was quite nervous and apprehensive for two children and wondered how could my heart quite possibly expand and make room for another baby? Well it has successfully grown and made plenty of room for my little peanut. He is quite possibly the love of my life. I am pretty sure no one loves me like he does (or at least I tell myself that). But he is my little peanut and I wouldn't have it any other way.

2 comments:

Supalinds said...

6 months already!! Time flies. He is the cutest peanut. I loved that day I walked into you house and he was chillin in the lazy like it was nothin.

Lindsey Rose said...

I can't belive it had been six months! He is a super cutie!