Thursday, May 26, 2011

It's Tough, Really It Is.

IMG_1367_0208

Lately I have been feeling sort of guilty. My lover boy does so much stuff that seems like it's so hard. Ok, did that seem vague enough? Things like work, meetings, hauling dirt all over the yard, school, mountain biking (ok not that one), money management, etc.

And what do I do?

I mean I can complain and say typical things that come out of my mouth like, " Indie cried all day." or "I haven't put her down." How about: "Piper won't stop talking." Which are all valid things to drive you insane in the membrane.

But what hard stuff do I do. Important, sure, but hard..mmm.. one can argue.

My largest worries today have been as follows:

-Have I got enough gifts for people having babies in the next few weeks.
-Did I shop smart.
-What vegetables am I going to plant.
-When can I get dinner made with a soccer game.
-NO, seriously, why won't this stain come out of Piper's shirt.
-Does Piper really need another pair of shoes. (don't answer that)

I also got to:
-Go for a run with a super fly friend.
-Sing to Team Ooomizoomi. Twice!
-Teach a 5 year old how I do my makeup. Step. By. Step.
-Got a compliment from this 5 year old on my hat. A rarity, these compliments from her.
-Watch my kids and their friends play Just Dance Kids-hilarious.
-Skip washing my hair, yet again, because I have no one important to see.
-Have lunch with my mom. Wait, she's important.
-Point out every sports car on the road with stripes.
-Talk on the phone to a friend.
-Hold a sleeping baby.
-Have company while going to the bathroom, every single time I peed today. Who wants to actually hear the sound of the toilet flushing, gross.
-Get about a dozen hugs from little sticky hands.
-Go to a soccer game. Or a tumbling meet, whatever the girls feel like.

IMG_1360_0224

IMG_1361_0225

IMG_1368_0209


IMG_1289_0306

IMG_1292_0273
IMG_1359_0223

IMG_1293_0274

1 comments:

JoeGr said...

love your guts, miss your face. a lot.