We went down to Capital Reef and Goblin Valley last weekend. My camera's battery died, of course so I took the rest of trip's photos with my handy phone. So you can pretend that you are looking at photos of your grandparents taking your parents on a trip in the 1960's.
Here's me and my lover boy, I love photos of him and me together. Especially when he looks semi-photogenic (I love you boss!). 

Me and my little firecracker, who is NOT a pleasant person to take camping.. SURPRISE. Love good old electric blue in the background, my bro's truck you can spot across the country.
So Jake kept vocally wishing that we still had a Landcruiser and how much he wants a new one. So what does one do??? Relive the glory days of course and get us high centered on a mole hill. The 4 Runner doesnt exactly compare. Time for a Landcruiser, siiikkkeee.
And of course, pictures so he doesn't live it down. It was funny, as soon as we weren't stuck, of course. And the ghost town we were searching for.. so not worth it.










Friday, May 20, 2011
Good Times In Souther Utah
Posted by Toni at 9:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
It should be noted that I got the 4runner unstuck without the help of a tow strap. And that was a lot sandier than it looked.
I've avoided camping because camping with g scares me she probably wouldn't sleep the entire time. But it looks like so much fun I'm so so antsy to get out of here but I don't see that happening anytime soon.my only vaca is a two night stay at davis in a few weeks. Miss your face like kind of a lot.
ha--good times! i am loving the picts--we love capital reef:) sad i couldn't make it tody--can't believe alexis is really moving!! lets do dinner soon:)
i'm diggin the aged photo look. and you guys look so dang cute in the first one.
I love the aged photo look too! I'm glad that you didn't get really stuck. Husbands are good for things like that:)
Post a Comment