Monday, March 22, 2010

36 Weeks

So decided I better take a photo to document it before it's too late. I just got back from the grocery store and man, what is up with the older lady crazy stares that I just know are saying, "two little ones and pregnant AGAIN!" Like my grandma would say, and is probably saying. Also what is up with buying a crap load of groceries and having to bag them myself???? WTF Smith's? Do you know how hard it was for me to do this grocery shopping? And how hard it's going to be to put it all away? First you buy those ridiculous little kids carts that your kids just have to push around, and hit everything with, and now you make me bag my own groceries? Screw you. You are lucky you are the only grocery store around.

And screw you itchy stomach skin that I slather expensive body butter on and it still doesn't work.

And screw you puffy ankles. Maybe I like to wear socks, ok? That doesn't mean that when I take them off it should look like they are still on.

And dear belly button, I won't screw you because I really want you to love me and shrink back down to a somewhat normal size after this. PLLLEEEAAAASSSSEEEE. I will never ask you for anything again.


HEY! There my feet are!



This was the first picture I took. But it's not going to do for the blog.... I don't look very happy.


Ah, that's better! Everything is just honky dory!!!! See!

12 comments:

Danelle and Alex said...

I wish you would have taken a picture of you pushing the shopping cart around. That would be a good one! And I've said this before and everyone else is going to say it, I just get to be the first one. But you look AMAZING! I think you should talk to the new mom magazine company or whatever and see if they need you as a model

Kristin said...

Ok Toni I am so with you. I feel like saying "Screw You" to a lot of things lately. It is funny how your body and mind get to that point. I feel your pain. Hang in there. Not much longer.

Adam and Brittany said...

They make you bag your own groceries?! I thought Smith's was a little nicer than Wal-Mart and bagged the stuff AND put it in your cart for you. You look beautiful, can't wait to meet the little gal!

cindave said...

Between the bagging your own groceries thing, and the story I heard from my cousin a few days ago...Smith's is not cuttin it! (She ordered a bday cake for her sons, but smiths wrote the right date, wrong day, and had no cake. they didn't try to correct the situation, and she just had to buy a generic cake, and then the dumb kid write brandon instead of brayden! DUH!) anyway, you're getting close now. i am DREADING all the feelings you're having. it's still too fresh in my mind. hang in there!

Hanna said...

My question is, why didn't I get to look like you do when you're pregnant. I just looked fat.

p.s. it was really good to finally meet you in person...even if I was slightly awkward and didn't really know what to say.

Marcella Deter said...

you really have to be the cutest preggo i have ever seen. love your stories as well. they make me feel better. i am almost 32 weeks and the stares and comments are driving me NUTS!

Kara said...

Ha ha ditto on everything once again! My belly button has never poked out until this pregnancy, not cool! You look darling and I am so jealous you have less time than I do. Oh and if you don't call me I'm going to call you. It's been way too long and I want to come see your house!

tHaRp said...

Everyone went downtown to see sites and I stayed here because Lily needed a nap. You look amazing like always! So cute! And I LOVE the quilt behind you! Which one is that? You're the best, love your guts! I'll call you tomorrow when everyone leave, can't wait

the Rabes said...

Tony you are sporting that belly so well, you look so cute! Plus I am loving your home! I would love to see it in person...next time I'm in town. Good luck with everything can't wait to see pics of that sweet baby!

Tricia said...

So stinking cute Tone!!!!

Sharstin said...

that is one cute belly girly! you are so close! love the quilt too~

Unknown said...

Hey... I know you. How funny I just accidentally bump into your blog. Hopefully you remember me ha ha ha, I am in your ward. We shared a bench in relief society or in other words sat next to each other. Love your blog... please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you when that little one comes, i am only a couple houses away!