Friday, January 22, 2010

OUr Project #2's

First off this is my friend Talane's project 2, and how lucky am I... It was made for me!! Pretty sure it made my whole month. I love it to death and can't wait to hang it in my kitchen and be afraid to wear it in case I dirty it :)


This is my project 2, a blanket. You can't see the doiles very well but they are the best part of it.



And some pillows for Piper and Beckett. Beckett's don't get to be flowered up.




I am off to go to the walk through of my house, sadly missing play date :( but nonetheless excited to be a homeowner again soon and have a place for all my nesting handmade items!

4 comments:

cAsSy said...

That apron is way cute! I am making pillows with the random leftover scraps I have that I love too much to throw away. I hope they turn out decent. I'm going to try and throw some circular pieces in this time. :)

Stephanie said...

Way to go toni! I love all your projects. That apron is ADORABLE!!

cindave said...

ok, you are OUT OF CONTROL!!! i love your projects, all of them. and i can't get enough of your fabrics. you're giving me a sewing bug, but i don't know where to start!

tHaRp said...

so so so cute! I so wish we could do all of these projects together. Can you imagine all of the $$$$ we would be spending on fabric if we could hang out all the time! It's addicting! I think I am going to have to make one of those blankets, so cute! on to project #3!
xoxo