Monday, January 4, 2010

25 Weeks





I just love her face in this one.



After our run today we had to have hot chocolate after. It was that cold. I must not have been running hard or long enough if I was cold after. I'll work on that. NOT. It sucks running pregnant. If it's not sore legs, it's cramps, or a full bladder and you have to sneak behind a church parking lot.





7 comments:

tHaRp said...

You look amazing, beautiful! So cute! and no I haven't even had two seconds to think about my project yet. I am sure I can decide before I go to bed. Wish me luck!

Crystal Taylor said...

Wow, you are such a cute pregnant gal! You also have such beautiful children.
Happy New Year~!
Crystal (Cable) Taylor

Danelle and Alex said...

You are one glamorous pregnant woman! You should be in the pregnancy magazines. And I love that you talked about sneaking behind the church right on your blog!

Adam and Brittany said...

You do not look 25 weeks...you're tiny! Beautiful pictures. what?!...you run during pregnancy, awesome.

cindave said...

all i have to say is this...let us never be pregnant at the same time for my self esteem could not handle it. ;)

Kara said...

Ya I can't believe you are running! I pretty much stopped everything, I wait who I am kidding I didn't really do anything before I got pregnant:) Super cute pictures!

Stephanie said...

I haven't looked at your blog in too long! You are the prettiest prego lady EVER, and I mean it. Heavenly father loves you...believe it, beautiful and awesomely talented. :)