Is that wrong? I make Brogan vacumm all the time. (I do have to go over it though) He is really good at vacumming out my couches. Just a tip for next time :) I also have him Swiffer and dust, oh, and wash walls. Wow...talk about child labor. Of course not all the time, but at least once a week he helps. I agree teach them now (especially those stinkin boys). I will have a very happy daughter-in-law someday.
I love her apron and I LOVE her hair. She is absolutely GORGEOUS. I am blown away every time I see her. Just easy...simple...BEAUTIFUL! How come she is 3 and already makes it look so easy?
this looks like an ad in a magazine for either really cute kid aprons or awesome kitchens...not sure which one! that girl could model and you could be rich :)
i love the apron! andersen 'helps' me sweep and mop and clean up spills. and 'cleans up' his own pee-pee and poo-poo messes, so if one of us is up for child labor...it's me. ;) they have to learn! it's not so much child labor as it is just plain good motherin'! nice work!
Hahaha I love the apron. She looks liek cinderalla ha! What a cutie! Your previous post was pretty funny too! You crack me up! I sometimes do the makeup thing as well. :)
Ha! Oh how I wish I could do that. I attempt every now and then and end up with either vaccume hickies on the face or broken vaccume belts. Dusting usually equals something broken. Washing walls equals water spilled all over the floor (carpet, yikes) what else? Sweeping equals bruises on faces, usually poor Jareks. So, the handy helping hand with my lil man isn't so handy or helpful :) Glad it works for you!
7 comments:
Hey if you don't teach them how will they ever learn! I love the brick in you kitchen too! Soo cute!
Is that wrong? I make Brogan vacumm all the time. (I do have to go over it though) He is really good at vacumming out my couches. Just a tip for next time :) I also have him Swiffer and dust, oh, and wash walls. Wow...talk about child labor. Of course not all the time, but at least once a week he helps. I agree teach them now (especially those stinkin boys). I will have a very happy daughter-in-law someday.
I love her apron and I LOVE her hair. She is absolutely GORGEOUS. I am blown away every time I see her. Just easy...simple...BEAUTIFUL! How come she is 3 and already makes it look so easy?
this looks like an ad in a magazine for either really cute kid aprons or awesome kitchens...not sure which one! that girl could model and you could be rich :)
i love the apron! andersen 'helps' me sweep and mop and clean up spills. and 'cleans up' his own pee-pee and poo-poo messes, so if one of us is up for child labor...it's me. ;) they have to learn! it's not so much child labor as it is just plain good motherin'! nice work!
Hahaha I love the apron. She looks liek cinderalla ha! What a cutie! Your previous post was pretty funny too! You crack me up! I sometimes do the makeup thing as well. :)
Ha! Oh how I wish I could do that. I attempt every now and then and end up with either vaccume hickies on the face or broken vaccume belts. Dusting usually equals something broken. Washing walls equals water spilled all over the floor (carpet, yikes) what else? Sweeping equals bruises on faces, usually poor Jareks. So, the handy helping hand with my lil man isn't so handy or helpful :) Glad it works for you!
ok that is too funny. I need to get Ryann on the ball of vacuuming. She will do it for like 2 seconds and then gets bored.
Post a Comment