One, two, three, four, five, six, SEVEN, EIGHT, who do we appreciate?? FRIENDS! (And inside jokes.)
We had a BRING ON THE SUMMER WEEK! And it was heavenly. Here are some still lifes from our festivities. I heart friends. And I believe you can't have a big enough girl brigade. We did miss a couple of our gals this week at the kid things and dinner, but we have all summer!
The weekly park day.
Beckett who is getting the idea of the camera, thus his hatred face.
The two prettiest gals.. hello.
Kids at the zoo.





Sunday, May 31, 2009
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, SEVEN, EIGHT!
Posted by Toni at 9:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
EIGHT!
OKay, I didn't get it at first, but then I did...and I blushed. Enough said! :)
Love all of the photos. You are so amazing. So glad you are my best friend and I get to hang out with you and that camera of yours.
And it REALLY was such a FUN week. We must do it again...REAL soon! :) Maybe we should start tomorrow.
i didn't get it either till lex said that...LOL! funny funny :)
LOL!!! Clever Ton, clever.
Ha- I really can't stop laughing! ;)
Um, yes.
I vote we need to do it again- sooner than later.
Though we do have Saturday... right?!!?
Miss you Ton! Really need some girl time! Syd talks about Piper quite often! Need to get together!!!
Toni-
I just found your blog thru Kendra's. How cute! You are so talented and your kiddos are beautiful! I love the pics and that all your girlfriends stay close...how fun is that. Ill have to tell Ben I happened upon your blog. take care-
Megan Waterfall Wallace (some married-in relative of your's)
Post a Comment