Monday, May 4, 2009

I really haven't been one for blogging lately, so here is a high speed recap of what has been going on with ToneLoc & Company.

This weekend we went to Vegas for an Xterra. We left our kidlets and partied it up with the friends. It was a lot of fun. Jake pretty much owned the bike and swim, but weather making the waves higher than preferred, he had a fight with his stomache with some barfing and that made the run give him some problems. But I am proud. We met up with our friends and shopped and had a thrilling time. At the Cheesecake factory, I had a moment. I sat there laughing and appreciating these faces that I have been through so much with and watched go through so much. I love them, their humor, their honesty, their innocence. I am lucky to have such a wide circle of people that I adore, that probably have no idea of my affections.
It was fun, to say the least.







This is the resort where it was at.
Celine Dion lives here, apparently.




The start of the swim.. Jake is in there, somewhere.



Conrad Stoltz. Apparently he is THE man. He wins them all. He is number 1. He was sort of wondering why I was taking his picture. Some blonde idiot, in designer jeans, big earrings, and J-Lo sunglasses. Whatever, man, maybe I am cooler than you think! (or maybe I actually listen to my husband's ramblings so I know precisely who you are..)








Melanie McQuaid, the female Conrad, the triathalon woman.



This was his tri a week ago, continuing my role as cheerleader.



Mini with her minies.



Jake's brother, it was his first triathalon. Let's hope for Jen's sake he doesn't get the bug, she has it bad enough for one family.



I never know what is legal to post of him.. I don't want to be in the dog house by posting a post swim.. or get the bike shorts at the WRONG angle. Heaven knows those bike shorts don't leave much to the imagination.




And last but not least, Piper's dance recital!!

6 comments:

kimberly said...

thanks for the update. sounds like you had a good time. time away which you deserve you busy girl!

Supalinds said...

OH MY..how I love Melanie!!!! She is so ridiculously fast. How fun, looks like Jake is kicking butt at the Xterra series...more to come I assume :) That tri bug is a killer...quite addicting.

Btw, I think the Pro's are used to having random people snap pics of them!

Danelle and Alex said...

Those triathlons look so tough! Go Jake! Toni you are a cute cheerleader, so supportive!

Kipp and Ashlee said...

I was in Vegas over the weekend, too! I didn't see you. Sad.

Kristin said...

Sounds like fun. You are the best cheerleader ever!

The Steel's said...

Wow, what an event. The place looks way cool. I can't believe people can do that, very talented.