Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Best Thing To Do With 1$

I believe the best thing you can do with a dollar is buy a pack of gum. That is one dollar well spent. Just think fifteen sticks later all the joy that dollar brought you.
More great dollar purchases:
-A diet coke, (think I'd forget that?)
-Ice cream cone
-A car vacuum job
-A Dove chocolate bar
-Cookies to keep your kid busy as you shop for groceries.
I was contemplating at the store whether or not to grab a pack and that is when all this critical thinking came to pass.

4 comments:

Kay Chizzle said...

Back in the day, the best thing you could buy with $1 was a pack of baseball cards.

cAsSy said...

$1 Diet Coke makes my whole week!!

Amber said...

diet coke and a pack of orbit gum. the two best things to buy with $1.

Tricia said...

DIET COKE!!!!!!!!!