Thursday, April 3, 2008

Where The Zombies Gather

So I decided the gym is hilarious at the wee hours of the morning. When you are stuck on a stupid machine you do a lot of people watching. It's like a bunch of messy headed, mascara smeared, groggy zombies. And the gym is funny because it's where anything goes: you can stop mid tread mill and do squats in the middle of the isle in front of everyone, you can freely let your love handles hang out, you can gawk at the people on the machines in front of you without them being non the wiser, apparently you can let you double d's bounce with no sports bra-but who cares you are with a hot guy and vice versa, no one judges (at least not that you know) your poor yoga technique that you do in front of many, and you are an automatic hero if you are there and you are over 60. All and all a good time.
So I am super excited for tonight. Lexis and I are going to a class together and I can't tell which I am more excited about.. a guaranteed, paid for, once a week night with her, or the actual class.

P.S. I actually really hate playlists because they come on and sometimes scare the crap out you.. or interrupt the show you watch. But I thought maybe it's worth a shot to convert some of you redneck country music, pop stereo loving retards.
Ha ha just kidding I enjoy my JT just as much if not more than the next guy.

5 comments:

cAsSy said...

You know how we love people watching!! I wish I could have seen the McBoobs....don't they know how silly they look? This is why I have a in home gym....I can run naked if I want....not like I would or anything....wink wink

Amber said...

Props to you for getting to the gym at the wee hours of the day...even if you are a zombie!

and i love the music.

Supalinds said...

Nice job on getting there in the early hours of morning. I love watching people at the gym. They crack me up.

And not all of us are country, pop stereo music lovers!! A lot of us are, but not all of us.

I am thinking about getting a double D boob job :)

Just kidding :) I like my A cups. They make me feel like i'm forever young, kind of like forver 12 years old.

Sharstin said...

it is so true about the peeps at the gym in the wee hours--I am one of them--although I am sporting my less than A-cups--nice eh? I love the Band of Horses--thanks for the CD-- get this--they were playing one of their songs at Old Navy of all places--

Jamie Hadlow said...

I love the gym! I am the biggest people watcher. I think there are funny people there pretty much any time, like women who wear lycra and sunglasses on the track - my fav.