I can't look at these pictures of Miss Lou and not be happy. This is one sweet, happy, and friendly little girl.
Did you know ~ SHE TURNS ONE TOMORROW?
So today I am going to enjoy my little baby Indie. Because tomorrow she is officially not a baby, she is a big girl, who will be one. But today, for one more day, she is no years old yet.







Did you know ~ she shares a birthday with my brother, Kris?
I bet you do know how cool this is to me, that my child shares this day with my bestest big brother whom I adore. Because if you know me much you know how close we are.
Did you know ~ I am making them matching birthday cakes?
Monday, April 18, 2011
No Years Old
Posted by Toni at 7:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Look at all of those teeth! My lil' lady has 1/2 of one tooth and 1/4 of another. Yeah, she's struggling in the teeth category.
Happy Birthday (tomorrow) to the little gal. I can't believe it's been a year (for us-on Saturday!).
These pictures are so adorable it almost hurts.
what a doll... I can't stand it. I just love her! And matching birthday cakes are you nuts, yes. but it's a good thing cause I love you for it!
Libby stole my comment. :) Look at all those teeth! I can't believe how much she's changed! Caleb will be 2 on Sunday. So nuts. Have fun celebrating!
what cute picts--can't believe she is 1~ what the what? happy birthday indie!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY INDIE!!!
Post a Comment