~What I Do Know~
*My best friend is moving to Seattle.
*I am devastated.
*Chocolate with Diet Coke is the best breakfast. I could just stop right here.
*Music can fix any day.
*Indie's crying makes me want to dive head first out of whatever window or door is closest.
*I'm not a lot of things, but I am a good friend.
*It's better to do a few things well than a million thing half well, or unfinished.
*You can accomplish a lot in ten minutes.
*Making your spouse happy is more important than making yourself happy (cause really, if you wanna be selfish, if they are happy they are gonna make you happy... unless they suck, than I don't know anything about that because my spouse doesn't suck. Like not even a little).
*Order yields order yields order...etc.
*Having REAL friends is more important than having blogger friends. I mean, in my humble opinion, but obviously some people don't agree.
*Pedicures with friends are really fun.
*Jake and I have nicer parents than we deserve.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011
I Don't Know A Lot Of Things But....
Posted by Toni at 8:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Friends moving away could be the worst thing ever. I'm sorry.
nice lashes. :)
So sad about your friend moving! I love those pictures of you! You look so pretty! Your breakfast sounds delicious! :)
I wish I had some insightful thing to say....but truth be told....I am devastated too. :( And is it weird that it doesn't really hit me that I am "that friend." Even as Ben is searching for a house up there....I still remain in denial.
Um, love the breakfast. And LOVE the lashes....so much! But most of all LOVE love LOVE you!!!!
Does that mean we can't be bloggy friends~ because technically I never see you in REAL life, hence we are not REAL life friends?... just wondering. But I have to say, you and your blog rock because you are keepin in real, and that is much easier to digest than blogs of perfection... just sayin'. Okay it's late~ I'm out.
seriously your lashes!!!! so pretty!
So fake!
You are a really good friend. Thanks for the lasagna!
Post a Comment