Ah, mornings. Every morning without fail one of the children wake up on the wrong side of the bed and one of them is insanely bubbly. This particular morning Beck was on the wrong side and Indie was a ball of bubbles. Little kids with their pajamas, bare feet and messy hair, and sweet cheeks that need to be kissed, whatever side of the bed they rolled off of.
Well Piper wanted to hold Indie, she was being so cute and doing this silly cheeky smile. Beckett wouldn't get down and he wouldn't be happy. So.. thus this emerged.


This is the best one, I think I bribed Beck with taking his blanket away.

Hi, my name's Peanut. I am a grouch today.
I have to have my fingers in these ribbons. So don't bother me until I accomplish this.
Actually... Just don't bother me.
At least someone likes the camera.
If the baby gets all the attention, let's just cover her with my blankey. That'll teach her... Or give her diseases. Either way-mission accomplished.

Thursday, September 2, 2010
The Many Moods
Posted by Toni at 2:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
ADORABLE! LOve all three of them! And love that Beck still puts his fingers in those ribbons. So cute!!!
Hahahaha! Love it! YOu are the greatest mom evver!
your kids are dang cute and you really are a super mom.
ps i am so happy you blogged it has filled at least five minutes of my night with something to do.
pps. i got the pillow cases, i am ready to go to make a dress. and i found a cute little instruction situation for a little lace skirt that doesn't look to hard we could try out.
Oh mornings are so bitter sweet, can go really good or really bad. Your kids are all so cute, I love that they are all sitting together. Great pictures!!
Those are the best pictures! It is so true usually its Kambri that is the ornery one at our house. Oh and Bennett's new thing is to blow as hard as he can in Brynn's face. Good times I tell ya:)
I'm glad we finally got together, even though we didn't get to talk much!
Wow, they are so gorgeous! I love the photos and their cutest faces. Wish you guys could come over and play. Looking forward to Monday when we can talk again. xoxo
I love how Indie is so bubbly. Beck's groggy look is awesome.
Post a Comment