

Did you know I love Lance Armstrong? I do.
When Jake and I were dating he watched the Tour and always has. If you know Jake you know he is a biker. To say the least. And he has got me enjoying all the bike races as well-paying extra so we can have the channels on our tv, debatable.
One of my favorite things to do with my loverboy (he doesn't even know this) is watch the Tour every night in the summer. I usually fall asleep on his lap, but that's part of the eludement.
My road bike is put together and calls my name after this recent baby. And I am thinking I better initiate it in celebration of the Tour. Only for you, Lance.
Funny thing about how I got to liking Lance Armstrong, my friends, the Williams had his books in their office room. Not surprising if you know their super awesome, active family. We'd sit in there and talk on the phone or play on the computer and I would flip though and read and look at the pictures, that is when my interest developed. My interest has no real merit, however, I can't even tell you why I really like him. So.. maybe I should make up some valid reason. He is hot, and he rides bikes, and does/or doesn't do good things for the world/himself, and apparently I like bikers.. so sue me.
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
On A Happier Note!
Posted by Toni at 9:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You are such a cute wife. I need to be more supportive and buy cable so Alex can watch the tour. I would enjoy watching it with him. The way you said it sounded so fun, watching the tour on summer nights together.
That is fun that you have a bike, hopefully you and lover boy can go out together. Not that time alone is easy these days:)
Oh and I loved your last post, you definitely have a way of putting feelings exactly the right way. Hope you know there is no judgement her, I think you are the best:)
Post a Comment