Fabric that screams I NEED TO BE IN THE LITTLE GIRLS' ROOM.
..Pillow? Quilt? MMmmmm...
A pack of treasures from a yard sale.
Hair things, headbands, dress trim. The possibilities are endless.
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
My Good Finds
Posted by Toni at 8:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
um you went fabric shopping with out me? oh i know i am such a flake i wouldn't wait for me either. where did you get that? maybe i need to make a pouf for genevieve's room out of that.
I'd say some good finds. But you always seem to get those. :)
what great finds chick! I am sure you will do something fab with them~
Can't wait to see what you come up with. My mom is teaching me how to crochet flowers, so hopefully I will make some cute ones soon!
Toni- You are so amazingly talented!! I can't wait to sew with you!! And that dress you made for little miss is so stinkin cute! Love, love, love it all! ;)
I love that first fabric...so pretty.
Post a Comment