Monday, March 2, 2009

Sibling "Love"

While I had everything set up I attempted to get them both together. That is the single most impossible thing to do. I got this picture and about point two seconds later Piper had his arms around his neck "hugging" him, which is really code for trying to get away with murdering him. Ah but let's just imagine for a minute my days are filled with hugs and spice and everything nice, all the time :) Boys are girls are so different it's unbelievable. In thinking about what I would want next it's really sixes. I think no other little boy could be as sweet as Peanut and no other little girl could be as sassy as Piper (or so let's hope). But there is a long while before that is going to be a thought.. so no, don't ask. Alright I gotta go, no seriously, why I am drinking a 44 oz this late at night is beyond me.


4 comments:

aLeXis said...

I love them! Why are these moments so impossible to catch?

Danelle and Alex said...

That is too cute!!! Good work on getting a picture of it too!

Kristin said...

Super Cute!

The Steel's said...

That is a keeper for sure. So cute!