Thursday, March 19, 2009

Introducing Officially Tonic Photography



Ok my website is up.. TA DA. I guess you can call me official now. When I get some more steam and time I will finish putting up pictures, after my girls weekend :)

WWW.PHOTOSBYTONIC.COM

P.S. I got in the O-Town half today. HA HA HA HA HA this might be funny!

7 comments:

Supalinds said...

YAY!! You're official, congrats girlfriend!

And, yipee on the 1/2, Autumn got in yesterday as well...ya for the waiting list!! You'll do great friend, at Ogden all ya gotta do is tuck and roll.

See you soon!

Sharstin said...

it looks great girly! congrats! at times I think I should start one--but then it passes :) I am glad you got in to the o-town half--it's such a great race-an awesome one for your first--I will see you there :)

cindave said...

congratulations! the website looks awesome! i had fun looking at all your pictures. very nice work.

Maria said...

Congrats! I'm excited to hear how the 1/2 goes for you...I'm running the SLC one in 4 weeks. I'm worried about it being a bit of a joke for me, too! At least we'll both have good stories to tell!

The Steel's said...

Toni, it looks great! Very professional and stylish at the same time. I am glad you got into the half, I will see you there hopefully. I will probably be the one in the last since I haven't been training much!

Kara said...

Congrats! That is so exciting and it looks awesome. You are a super talented gal!

Critt & Britt said...

Toni, I am so impressed. You do such a great job and are so creative.Love it Love it!!!