Monday, March 9, 2009

BLAHHHging

This weekend we went to a mnt. bike race KIDLESS. Note my excitement for the kidless thing over the bike race (no offense Jake). I listened to more music in one day then I have been able to in three years. It was awesome. And the best part, no yapping (no offense Piper). It was a nice little run and back with some quality time in between. I actually stopped talking (to sleep).
Next up.. girls to trip to Bear Lake :)



And to appreciate the sweetness of my babies.. the many faces of Piper.
















And one of my Peanut, just because he my angel boy.




Kids are so awesome. I hope to teach my kids to live peacefully. A life with peace is a life following the right path. A path full of happiness, confidence, humility and love. I think being centered and full of peace is a hard time to obtain. You can't do it by digging into other people, not being honest and not having pure intentions. Sometimes I get so frustrating with people getting away with being critical or judgmental (myself included) and making snide remarks either directly or indirectly but I am constantly trying to remind myself, and it's work, and I have not perfected it by any means, but reminding myself to take a step back and focus on the peace that being a pure person brings. Even if means I am not the best, or the most popular. After all we have enough people who are popular and think they are the best :)

9 comments:

Danelle and Alex said...

Cute pictures I love all of pipers faces! And you are such an awesome example! I need to me more like that, Thanks!!

cindave said...

amen to that. glad you guys got to have such a fun kidless outing! nothing like a day off to make you appreciate them again, am i right?

Supalinds said...

Awesome, kid-free time. How was his race? I'm jealous he got to race, I am dying to race! I wish summer would get here already.

Sharstin said...

glad you got to get away..cute picts of the kids. and I am sorry you are frustrated with some people lately--you just have to know that you are doing your best--and forget about those other people. you are great :)

aLeXis said...

So funny....I just posted pictures of my kids many faces. We are on the SAME page lady. Nothing shocking there though, huh? We've always been that way. The funny thing is that you photos are all gorgeous and mine....well Avery is covered in food in All of them.

p.s. you are on of the most peaceful people I know (wink wink). Love ya!

Kara said...

Oh Piper is so darn cute! That is awesome you got to have a kidless trip, those are nice to have. I need to work on those things too, hopefully one day I will master it:)

Kaitlin Phelps said...

Thanks so much for the Birthday message.. and I'm jealous of the kid-free trip. I love being able to sit back in the car, turn up the radio, and relax. Hopefully it was nice weather for you too!

The Tanner Family said...

I tell ya what....all of the woman in our group have some of the dang cutest kids ever! Piper will some day be a model for kids wear, I am sure of that! Great pics

Lindsey Rose said...

Wow! The picts are amazing! WTG! I love ya Toni! Youare a great person and friend!