Friday, August 1, 2008

I See A Book Store Visit In Your Future

In celebration of the book coming out today (if you don't know what book comes out-you're not cool) here are some photos of the area that it is based in. That is Olympic National Forest followed by a city that I can not remember if is La Push or the one right after it, but they look the same and that is what you see there! Let's just say they aren't the most glamorous cities. Anyway we went there last summer. Anyway it was one of the first things I talked about this morning at 6 a.m. with the running gals and we were talking about the area and so I was looking back for memories sake. So everyone pee your pants with excitement that the new Stephanie Meyer book come out AHHHAHAHAHAH!!! Ok.. I can't make fun really because I, too, along with most of you will eventually read it. I however, will not, post pictures of it on my sidebar. Sorry.

5 comments:

Kipp and Ashlee said...

I totally knew what book you were talking about before you even said. I'm sooo cool!! YES!! I've started the first book, but that was months ago, and I just can't get into it like the rest of the world. I'm sure some people would say I need to see a doctor. Anyway, that's pretty cool you have pictures of where it takes place. Hold onto those, I bet people would pay big bucks.

cAsSy said...

I still haven't read the books....I am such a disgrace to womanhood.

Supalinds said...

I was given these books by by sister-in-law for Christmas (mostly because she knew my dislike for them without having ever actually read them)...I made it through Twilight without shooting myself (barely), but the second one, can't even remember the name, didn't make it past page 50. And those 50 pages is time I can't ever get back :)

But if you will eat popcorn with me I'll go the movie with you :)

Enjoy the book - me on the other hand will be hybernating because if I have to hear Mindy talk about Edward for another second I may lose my sanity :)

Amber said...

the obsession some people have with these books is very intriguing to me. i certainly enjoyed the books. and yes, i'm reading the series again before i read the latest addition, but i am certainly not obsessed. i just enjoy the read.

obsession=trying to fit Edward into every possible conversation.

Lindsey Rose said...

That is so cool! Love love love these books