Friday, August 29, 2008

A Comment

I am going to try to make a better effort to comment on people's blogs. Then maybe more people will comment on mine and validate me as a person and more importantly as a blogger.

Ok.. please note the word TRY. There are so many stinking blogs out there it would take me like an hour to comment on all of them. My time is precious. Although... writing FUN and CUTE only might actually save me some time. But just know if I know you I blog stalk you, OK? Feel my presence instead of my attempt to write something better than fun or cute. Because if I am your friend that already means I think you are fun and cute it goes without saying.

3 comments:

Doug & Stef said...

i think everyone loves getting comments it reminds them they have friends :) I put my list on my blog that says when so and so updated their blog last. i luv it! it saves me so much time! luv you!

bgg888 said...

FUN and CUTE!

bgg888 said...

Sorry. apparently I am logged in under Ben's ID. Duh!