Saturday, May 31, 2008

For The Fam


















6 comments:

Stephanie said...

I want all of these! they are so cute, should I be paying you for you're services? lol

cAsSy said...

How did you do the yellow balloon thing? I have been trying to do this with a picture I have and I can't figure it out. I am making a slide show for Steven for his birthday so let me know, I would look so cool!!

Supalinds said...

These pics are so fantastic!! You are getting really good!!!!

Amber said...

I must say your photography skills are improving immensely! Any chance you want to photo shoot my little girl? I'm ready to take her one year pictures, but I can't find a photographer's style I like and I sure don't have the skills to do it myself!

Lindsey Rose said...

way to go Toni! I am really impressed, good work.

The Steel's said...

Great Job Toni, it is amazing the tricks you can do on photoshop right. I love the balloon one, very creative. And cute kiddos too.