Well another day of hanging out with the kids while Jake works on the house. Definitely funner to be remodeling a house when you don't have kids so you can participate. But it seems as though we will be in next weekend, so that is good.
These are all the girls' kids (picture stolen from Ash).
And we are increasing this by six by August.
That means it will almost doubled. It's really fun being pregnant with the majority of my besties. Really, it's crazy there are so many friends that are pregnant. Summer play dates will just be nursing social hour. 
This is my cat, hanging out in the sink while I got ready. A little weird? I then put Beck up by him so he could pet him and he really wanted to turn the water on. But it's always nice to have SILENT company while you get ready. 

That's really all I have to say. I have still been making a lot of stuff for my house. Mostly blankets, I think it's the nesting bug in me. I have about 20 projects to finish before we move out next weekend while I have access to a sewing machine. Maybe I will feel motivated to photograph them, I like that I have caused another person to sew (Kristen you will have to show me, and when I get back home we can have sewing playdates).
Sunday, February 7, 2010
Nothing Important
Posted by Toni at 9:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is so cool that you are pregnant with all of your best friends. I love that you called it a nursing social hahah!! I can just see it! Let me know if I can help with the moving in puh-leez! :)
A cat in the sink is not weird. Princess did it all the time. For some reason they love it???
Post a Comment