This is my dog, Sparta. 
Sometimes I wonder what she is good for.
This is proof she IS good for SOMETHING. 
If you are too lazy to vacuum, just call her in. She will sweep the floor. And then scower for crumbs.
P.S. For anyone who cares:
I took this with my upgraded from 1.8, 50mm 1.4 (at 1.4) and focused on her nose. It and her whiskers are the only thing is decent focus. I think that is cool. Sure, next time I'll bump it up a little two stops or so.
Monday, December 28, 2009
I Am A Lazy Pregnant Girl.
Posted by Toni at 12:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
She's a gorgeous dog...and don't know if it's your fabulous photography skills or what but her hair looks so shiny and pretty :)
you have to be pregnant to pull crap like that? i don't have a dog, so i use my child! slightly less pc. no judgement here! how are you, by the way?
Post a Comment