Merry Christmas kids, this is all your getting! 
Don't we wish that were true? Don't we wish kids cared more about getting a house than getting toys... We stopped by our house yesterday to see the dry wall. So.. there is the dry wall. Pretty exciting. This is the kids in the garage. They aren't too excited to be there in the cold. And NO I don't dress Piper. Ever. So skip the "oh you dress Piper so cute" compliments and move on to "Piper has such good style sense?"
Here they are in Piper's new room. I don't know why they are both leaning to the side. Maybe it's the drywall fumes. 
P.S. I have had every intention of taking away the binky for the last six months. But it's just so cute, paired with his rag blankey (that is irreplaceable despite all our sewing attempts, girls.)
Thursday, December 10, 2009
30 More Days
Posted by Toni at 8:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
That house is coming along quickly! So when you say thirty days is that when it will be done?
So exciting! It looks great, I can't believe it will be done so soon. Probably not to you though. I love how much our girls are alike. Kambri dresses like that every day of her life!!!
It is coming along! yay! i am sure you guys are so excited-way fun!
maybe piper's room is slanted. you might want to check that out before you move in! ;) it looks great! i'm so very jealous!!
wow...how exciting! you have a house! can't wait to see it all finished.
Post a Comment