Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Flying

Hello blog world.

I took these pictures this morning in my kitchen. The kitchen that soon won't be mine. I know that in life change is inevitable, but good hell can't it just happen one thing at a time? Throw a girl a freaking bone here!

So we sold our house (thanks to Brandon Visser's mad skills..or magic powers?) and we are building just out a few miles west. I know, west. But hey a girl's gotta stay in Farmington. We will most likely be living with Jake's parents in South Jordan in three weeks, as long as this old beast appraises :) I love you house.
And I am pregnant for anyone who isn't on Facebook, which you are thereby an alien if you are not. Yay for second trimesters.









"I had a dream.. I could fly from the highest tree.. I had a dream.
Now I'm old I'm feeling gray I don't know what's left to say, about this life I'm willing to leave.
I lived it full I lived it well there's many tells I've lived to tell.
I'm ready now.. I'm ready now..
To fly from the highest tree."
Priscilla Ahn

10 comments:

cindave said...

3 weeks? south jordan?? **sad face** i'm excited for you guys though. for all of your new endeavors.

Kara said...

Wow that was a lot of info! Congrats and I guess I missed that on facebook, that's what I get for not being on there very much:) I was thinking you were, but I haven't talked to you in awhile. Hopefully everything goes well with your house, you know a plumber if you need one!

Amber said...

holy crao!! congrats on the exciting news! on both fronts!! i'm completely jealous of the house being sold. ours is still dragging like crazy! hope things go well with the house and with the baby!!

tHaRp said...

cutest kids, cutest house. I'm so excited for you! love your guts

Crystal Taylor said...

Congrats on number 3! We are also building a new house....out west. Life is great!

Danelle and Alex said...

Good thing you have such cute kids to get you through all the stinky stuff. I love that poem at the end. Its fits perfectly. I hope things start to get better for you. Love ya!

aLeXis said...

Well lady. I LOVE that you are pregnant. You make the cutest stinkin kids...so really you should have like 10! And I LOVE love LOVE your house. I am going to miss it too. But I have no doubts that you will for sure turn a new (plain) house into a darling (Toni style) new house....and you will LOVE it!

As for the last couple of pictures....they brought tears to my eyes. Such special moments captured. I am sure you know, but you have been and continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. :) All my love!

Jamie Hadlow said...

Congrats friend! I missed that on facebook too! Guess I'm an alien:). I am so excited for you about the house, and of course the BABY! I think we actually have our house sold too (if all goes through). Bittersweet feelings, huh? We'll be in West Kaysville, not far from you! How far along are you by the way?

The Steel's said...

Congrats Toni, that is so exciting! The first trimester does stink, I hope you are feeling good. And your house is darling, of course it sold. Good luck on the move, busy girl!

Lindsey Rose said...

Toni!!! I am so happy for you! I like others missed that on FB! YAy! I agree with Lex, you do make some pretty darn cute kiddos.

And I am so excited about your house, I cant wait to see all the fun picturesof the new one, maybe one day I will see one of your houses in person!

I am so sorry about your grandma. I didnt know. I hope you are doing okay, I love ya girl!