There. I think I have blogged enough to make up for the last month. I have all these pictures I have taken and not even looked at yet. I love these ones of my sweet angel boy peanut. He really can do no wrong, I think Piper knows it too and acted worse to make up for it. So I have to try really hard to point out everything good she does instead of the bad. It's kind of hard sometimes :) This has been a boring week if you can't tell by my computer time. I finally got my butt back in gear after a two week break and ran yesterday. You can't use the sad and stressed excuse forever.. the love handles still find you :) Anyways, sorry for another boring pointless surface post. If anything at least it made Jake happy to see peanut's face while he is at work.


Thursday, October 15, 2009
Still My Angel Boy
Posted by Toni at 8:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
He is an angel...always so sweet. Man..you make me feel like a p.o.s...you're preggo and running, what's my excuse? Oh ya..my jogging stroller tires are flat =)
Post a Comment