Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Pre (Screaming) School

FIRST DAY OF PRESCHOOL

She seems excited, right? Got the new Hello Kitty backpack and packed it with pink school supplies, made her a special first day of school skirt.....

Looks are deceiving, she screamed bloody murder for 45 minutes once she got inside. I listened through a window in agony. But she survived and only told me how much she liked it when I picked her up and left out the dramatic part. I thought being in the same class as Eli and her best friend, Lucy, would help. Didn't. Let's hope Thursday is better.










9 comments:

Adam and Brittany said...

You made that skirt?...so cute! She looked adorable for her first day of school.

Maria said...

First, that is a DARLING skirt, for such a darling little girl. Second, what a little stud, pulling her in for a little smooch there. :)

Poor thing! If she said she liked it, though, you have to believe Thursday will go better! You'll have to post again on Thursday!!

Danelle and Alex said...

That skirt is so cute!! Good job! Kari told me pipe had a hard first day! Sorry! Hope its better thursday

Kristin said...

Ryann doesn't start until after Labor day and I wonder how she will do. Cute skirt, I want one.

Kara said...

At least she looked adorable right? Oh how I hope Kambri does ok, she did ok with meeting the teacher so fingers crossed! I hope Piper does better on Thursday:)

Sharstin said...

darling skirt! way to go! so sorry to hear her first day was rough--it will get better I am sure :)

The Steel's said...

Oh Tone,that stinks. She is probably a little afraid to be without her mama! I am sure she will do better each day. She is a doll!

Supalinds said...

Oowwweee preschool already? Love the pic of her and Eli! So fun that they have each other to grow up with.

Critt & Britt said...

I am seriously impressed!!! Did you say that you made that adorable skirt?