I know these pictures are sort of nerdy and embarassing but whatever. A few weeks ago Piper wanted to take pictures all together and after telling her we couldn't I was like fine.. I will put the camera over here. I forgot about them and they got loaded with some recent photos and I saw them and I love them. They are just so US. This is us on an everyday basis, Piper oddly dressed, I however am usually in my pajamas, not sure where I was going at the time, Beck in his comfy clothes, and shopping carts present. Someday I will look back and ache for this time of my life when my only care was how bad the messes Beck was making were :)

Thursday, July 16, 2009
Because It Just Makes Me So Happy.
Posted by Toni at 8:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
your house is so cute! i love the bead board. where do you guys live???
what beautiful pictures! such the cute family!!!
That is so cute, I especially love that your bracelet is half way up your arm from Beck:)
your life is beautiful. I miss you
Post a Comment