Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Yep, I Know Her..

Lex was kind enough to let me talk her into taking some photos of her. I mean if you have to be surrounded by such beautiful people then you might as well photograph them. Thanks girl, I love taking pictures of beautiful things and you are by no means no exception.

Go to TONIC PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG to see more of our hot friend (and hopefully she is still my friend after this)

2 comments:

Lindsey Rose said...

Ton, those picts are great! you captured her personality perfectly and YES she is BEAUTIFUl! But, hey so are you, I LOVE The self portrait!!

aLeXis said...

I love you! How about next time we do a photo shoot...I don't do backhandsprings immediately before...and maybe I put on some lip gloss (at least). Thank goodness you are skilled at taking a good photo and of course photoshop.