Meet Snot Rocket, Optimus Prime, Inspector Gadget, Dick Balls, Tank, and many other Jake-made-up names. We have not yet picked one because, surprisingly enough, none of those names really jump out at me as sweet, cuddly cat to include as part of your family. Call me crazy.
But nonetheless.. he is cute.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Here Kitty..
Posted by Toni at 9:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Don't forget Hipster Dufus or Lionel Richie. Those are both good cat names too.
Oh my, he is so cute. I am so jealous.
Name him Ginga Bolls. Or Crookshanks.
I vote sponge.
I liked snot rocket. Dick balls would have been a great name for a family cat but it probably would not have been so great when piper went to nursery telling everyone about dick balls ha!! :) But that is a cute little kitty. I have been wondering if the other cat over showed up, guess not.
I like Optimus Prime, only cause our cat is Megatron! :)
oh so cute. i love kitties and will sacrifice the itchy watery eyes to hold one that cute:)
Ok that is the cutest kitty ever. I was wondering how is it having a cat? Are they stinky? Would you recommend one? Cru loves them and I have thought about getting him one. BTW I have a blog now so you better check it out. :)
Oh how sweet, I bet your kids love it. Oh and yeah those are some great names!!! Can't wait to see what you pick:)
Post a Comment