Thursday, January 29, 2009

My Little Red Head

I took these of my peanut today and loaded them and I couldn't believe how red his hair was. NO he isn't going to be a red head, he is just still in transition from brown to blonde. At least I think.. Piper did this same thing, was read for a bit. I remember Cassy was the first to point out her red headedness. But anyway I am not sure if it was the afternoon light on the deck or what, but boy his hair looks red, it's so weird!
I could take pictures with this lens all day.




5 comments:

cindave said...

holy cow! that is red hair! i've never noticed it being even redISH before. he is so so cute. a little peanut indeed!

Sharstin said...

that is too cute--as is he. Was fun chatting with you today--good luck tomorrow--not that you need it. See you soon

Kara said...

He is so adorable with his cute teeth! Maybe Bennett will have some too one day! I kinda think he looks like your hubby, does everyone say that?
Can't wait to see you Monday!

cAsSy said...

I remember her red hair! It was so dang cute. I love his red hair too! I think red head babies are cute hopefully he stays red.

Jamie Hadlow said...

His hair does look red! His eyes are sooo beautiful, so striking. I love it. It was great to see you guys today. I am so glad we're starting up our playgroup again!