Thursday, January 22, 2009

Excuses and Busy





The other day we hung out outside because it was oh so nice. We will pretend it was in the morning due to the fact that Beck is in his jammies...It gave me a chance to try out the new significant other. Check the photo site if you don't know what I am talking about. Not much is going on here just some playing, a lot of messes, a lot of toys, a lot of fun, a lot of Lost watching (ok just a little), our first colds of the season and keeping busy doing whatever it is we do.
I keep meaning to register for the O Town half marathon but things keep getting in the way. I am wondering if it's a me being lazy and making excuses or my non conscious self slipping into my consciousness and trying to persuade it to be realistic. Whichever one it is, I will let you know what comes of it. Maybe one of the dozens of people that I have sworn to train with will use peer pressure tactics to push me over the edge. Here's to hopin'. In any case one triathelete in the family seems to be a lot as it is so if my other excuses of getting letters for grad school and summer weddings don't work out I'll fall back on that. Or maybe I should just be like the rest of the world out there, woman in particular, and take on way more than I should and can handle. OR MAYBE if this inversion persists I will blame it on that, I mean I don't need any more toxins than the over compulsive cleaning and disinfecting puts into my body!
Well anyway.. Thanks for your time. And no offense Peanut, but you look sort of like a gomer in that second picture.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

such cute kids. jade has those same jammies.

Kara said...

I'm glad that my kids aren't the only ones in there jammies all day! Cute pics as always.

So I am going to email everyone for a get together at my house in the next couple of weeks:)

Mindy & Matt said...

I know i'm a state away but we can train for the half together by keeping each other motivated.. If you keep reminding me that its only 16? weeks away and that i'm lazy maybe it will get me off my butt!!