What is up with Beckett's temper tantrums? I think he has been storing them in for ten months. GRRRR.. All I need, two kids with temper tantrums!
Friday, December 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What is up with Beckett's temper tantrums? I think he has been storing them in for ten months. GRRRR.. All I need, two kids with temper tantrums!
Posted by Toni at 10:02 AM
5 comments:
We (moms) are all in the same boat. (I'm not sure if that's a consolation or not!)
Ha Ha...when in doubt, put him outside on the porch! :)
i hear ya. and i feel for you that it's starting so early!!! he's learning good technique from piper?
we're going through the exact same thing and i've thought the exact same thing...where did these come from??
Ha ha Bennett has been doing the same thing. I think it might be a boy thing. Our sweet boys shouldn't being doing this:)
Post a Comment