There she is.. Miss Diva Piper. Obviously as you can tell she is feeling herself again (eye roll). That was today and yesterday and her two PRINCESS outfits she had to wear today. She plays dress up all day. But apparently the dresses along with her diaper weren't welcome for her nap. Yesterday she was a fairy princess eating cupcakes. So as you can see she is feeling like her diva self again.
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Piper Is Feeling Much Better
Posted by Toni at 3:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I am so glad! I have to say I am lovin the princess outfits--and Beckett is all ready looking different--it is crazy how they start to grow and change!
nude piper is too funny!!
That is so funny. Glad she is feeling better. There isn't a better way to come back from RSV than to bring on the Diva wear. And the naked nap...hell, why not :)
I need to come see Beckett...he is so cute.
Post a Comment