Monday, January 31, 2011

My Pipey

Piper deserves a post just about her today (you know, cause she reads my blog and all) because she has been one sick little munchkin. She has been sick since Thursday with one thing or another. Guess I better tell you otherwise you'll assume we have the plague.. just fever and cold and now ear infections.
Anyway, she is such a brave little soul. A good, sweet girl. I hate to see her sick because she rarely complains of anything, well, except her clothes, about every other hour. Oh, and pretty much the way I do everything...

Anyway.. Love my Piper. I really love these pictures of her cause they are just so her.

_DSC9081_0119ed

_DSC9085_0123ed

_DSC9071_0109ed

_DSC9061_0099ed

6 comments:

Monica said...

I LOOOOOVE these pictures!

tHaRp said...

She's way too pretty. We were playing phone tag yesterday, and now I have to go squeeze a tiny nap in while lily sleeps. I'm wimpy what can I say. Everything is beautiful, I love the disney pictures! Call you in a bit. love you're guts!

Sharstin said...

she is such a doll~ and looking so grown up in these picts!

Adam and Brittany said...

She is so beautiful, I love her hair!

cAsSy said...

She has grown up so fast! I remember you were so pregnant with her at our wedding. You were so cute and round! Now look at her! She was a bump and now she is a big girl.

Lindsey Rose said...

Toni, your kids are so cute and so big! HOw are you girlie?