Hi.
Why am I sitting here at noon in my pajamas on a Saturday, you ask?
Well combination of up all night cleaning up puke, mixed with husband taking tests I think sums it up.
Here's my little 13 and half pounder. I checked Piper's charts and she was almost 14 pounds at 6 months, so Indie being 13 lbs 6 ounces at 7 months is, well, small. But my arms can't complain. Since she likes to be held so much!
I love this picture of her. And I love this hat Kim made her that I am still stretching over her head. Hey Kim, your not busy at all, what with TWINS and all.. whaddya say you make her another one :)

What is cuter than the first awkward crawling steps?
"Oh. Hi Mom. Now that we've made eye contact I am going to stop and cry til you pick me up."
I'm even cute when I am not all dressed up with whatever crazy headband mom has stuck on my head! Who would have thought....



" I. Can. Not. BEEEELIEVE. You won't pick me up. Put away the da#*m camera!"
My first painted toes. *sigh* I love little girls.
Saturday, December 4, 2010
Having A Good Weekend
Posted by Toni at 10:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
i'm on it! :)
She is beautiful.
And...FIVE times is way too many to be up at night.
Fake neighbors are the worst.
Just think of how toned you arms are going to be. Who needs to go to the gym?
Oh...my...goodness...she is adorable. Well except the waking up 5 times a night thing. So sorry. And not that it makes you feel any better, but she still has the best scream/cry I have ever heard. It cracks me up that it comes out of such a baby doll. Oh, and Bridger weighed 16 pounds at his 4 month appt...and 26 1/2 inches. How long is she??? She is so tiny! Love her....and LOVE that last pic of the painted piggies. I might just need another baby girl after all. :) Ha!
Oh my goodness she is wayyyy too cute!!! You have such a great attitude and I admire you for that! I hope to see you at dinner group tomorrow!
Post a Comment